EasyBooks are delighted to be featured on FinanceOnline, the popular business software directory which provides extensive and in-depth reviews by experts and real-life users. We were eager for EasyBooks to be trialled and tested by their experienced team.
The comparison and review site has over two million readers a month and showcased our billing and invoicing software. FinanceOnline provided a comprehensive review of EasyBooks to their readers, exploring our pricing and features as well as an overview of our benefits.
- Personalised invoices for your customers in PDF format with the additional capability of turning quotes into invoices to avoid double data entry.
- Real-time payments pinpoint exactly when clients have paid which helps you find discrepancies immediately.
- Multi-business management enables you to oversee your bookkeeping for several businesses all in one place.
- Digital VAT invoices prepare you for the tax period and the MTD scheme.
- Easybooks utilises the cloud, syncing your data across all platforms so you can easily access your information which minimises the length of downtime, should anything go wrong.
With an overall review score of eight, we strive to continue streamlining your transactions and make your formalities with the government seamless, all whilst staying competitively priced. As well as this, we aim to achieve a perfect score in the future and become one of the leading bookkeeping and billing apps on the market.
FinanceOnline even rewarded us with the prestigious Rising Star award, which highlights our increasingly popular bookkeeping app and our effective problem-solving solutions. We also picked up the Premium Usability award, confirming our professional app is not just heading in the right direction but doing it in a simple and user-friendly way.
We’re thrilled to be recognised and rewarded for our bookkeeping app and we’d love it if you could share your own experience with EasyBooks over on FinanceOnline. If you’re yet to use Easybooks, you can download us on the App Store and claim your free trial today.