Bookkeeping can be a time-consuming, thankless task. As a small business owner, you simply can’t afford to pay someone else to do it. However, you must do it otherwise; your books will no longer show a clear picture of your company's financial situation. Plus, without accurate records, it can be difficult to track cash flow projections and statements.
The good news is there’s an app to take care of it all for you, leaving you more time to spend on other important matters and finally maintain a healthy work-life balance. Here's how the EasyBooks bookkeeping app can give you back your time.
Bookkeeping Made Simple
The EasyBooks bookkeeping app takes all of the complex hassles out of customer invoicing. With this app, you can easily prepare any estimates and sales invoices.
We've designed it with small business owners in mind, with features to help you run every part of your company without any hassle. From automating repeat transactions to warning you of any potential errors, it’s all straightforward and easy to understand.
Some of the powerful features include:
- File VAT returns as part of MTD (UK only).
- Manage multiple businesses.
- Handle over 150 currencies with exchange rates updated hourly.
- Bank statements available on-the-go.
- Recurring transactions.
- Work offline with online syncing.
Let’s take a look at the features in some more detail.
Through the app, you can easily prepare any estimates and sales invoices. You can also send customised invoices directly to your customers in a PDF format, meaning no papers! All you need is one bookkeeping app with features you'll actually use.
- Create professional, personalised invoices.
- Send estimates from the app to customers faster.
- Send invoices in PDF format directly to your customers.
- Easily replicate previous invoices to set up repeat customer invoices.
- Track real-time payments.
Profit and Loss Balance Sheet
Whether you're checking for overdue payments or comparing one tax year to the next, the EasyBooks app keeps digital bookkeeping simple.
- Keep tabs on your finances by running reports like Profit & Loss and Balance Sheet.
- Monitor sales and inventory from your bookkeeping app.
- Track and monitor your best customers.
- Generate stock reports.
- Track customer activity, such as number of sales or overdue payments.
- Print or email all of your reports in several formats.
With the EasyBooks app, you can ensure your financial reports are safe. You can continuously back up your data online, so your devices are always kept up to date as well as sharing read-only and full access versions with whoever you want.
- Continuous data backups.
- Easily sign-in to retrieve your data quickly.
- Decide how much sharing access you want to give to a partner, bookkeeper or accountant.
- Easily share, manage and sync data for multiple businesses.
Invoicing isn't something you want to spend most of your time on. With the EasyBooks bookkeeping app, you can say goodbye to piles of paper and endless spreadsheets. But if you’re still unsure, you’ll be happy to know we're currently offering a free trial period so you can see for yourself just how much time you can save.
Streamline Your Bookkeeping Processes
Using the EasyBooks bookkeeping app, you can streamline the process and open up your time to work on other areas of your business. Whether you’d like to put more energy into product development or marketing to a new audience, this app will take away the stresses of bookkeeping, enabling you to pour more energy into other tasks.
Try it for free today - click the button below to begin your free trial.